Yesterday I received my very first blog award from Greek Bites. The Liebster Blog Award! What is a blog award you ask? It is a little honoration you can get from other food bloggers, if they like your blog. As most of you know, I am quite new to blogging, and so I am especially thrilled to receive this award!!! 🙂
The liebster blog award is given to new bloggers that only have about 200 followers yet. ‘Liebster blog’ is german and means dearest, loveliest or favourite blog.
There are some rules to accepting this award:
1. Each awarded blogger will post 11 random facts about themselves
2. 11 questions provided by the sender have to be answered
3. 11 new bloggers have to be chosen to which the award will be passed on
Go to their pages, tell them about the award and pass on the link to your post!
So it is kind of a blogger chain mail. But there is nothing bad happening to you, if you don’t pass it along! 😉 It just makes fun and is a nice way to push new blogs a little and get to know the owners.
So here it goes: 11 random facts about me:
1. My birthday is in two days, I will be 26!
2. I have one brother and no sisters
3. I am crazy about flying – planes, airports and all 😉
4. I am studying nutrition science
5. I sing in a gospel choir
6. I am very proud of my 16 year old godchild and I love her very much!
7. I am definitly not the tidiest (tidyest?) person in the world
8. I haven’t painted a lot yet, but I once did a painting of a crest as an order and even got money for it 😉
9. I am a junkie of american series
10. I play the clarinette and saxophone
11. I like snow
11 questions asked by greek bites :
1. Do you remember the first dish you actually prepared on your own?
I guess that was Miracoli Pasta – a spaghetti and tomato sauce all-in-one package 😉
2. Who’s your favorite cartoon hero? Definitly superman!
3. PC or Mac – I have a PC, never had a chance to test a Mac before
4. Name one thing you hate the most – exams
5. If you had to live with just one food for a long period of time what would that be? – I can’t really decide, I love food too much! 😉
6. Rain or sun? – sun of course. More difficult would have been: Snow or sun?
7. A meteor falls on you and you have a super power. What’s that? – Flying!!
8. Say what comes first on your mind when you see/hear the words salt – pepper, egg – breakfast, sky – flying, kiss – love, black – white
9. According to you what’s your biggest advantage and disadvantage? Do others agree?
Wow – difficult. I am very creative, i’d like to think that’s positive. I am bad with keeping contact with friends – time just flies by to quickly and sometimes it’s already a few weeks until i write/call back. If others agree I can’t say. Have never asked!
10. What’s the most important thing in your life? (besides family) – This blog and music
11. If you were a food, what would that be? – Maybe a big colorful decorated exotic cake 😉
So now is the time to pass this award along!
I was orienting on facebook likes, as I could not find out how else I would now how many people follow a blog. Also I was a bit liberal with the 200 limitation and the required 11 blogs 🙂
I give it to:
all about food
juggling real food and real life
memories by the mile
simple awsome cooking
And here come your questions!
1. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
2. Summer or winter?
3. What did you dream of becoming when you were growing up?
4. What is your profession?
5. Beer or wine?
6. What are your hobbies besides blogging?
7. What is your favourite band?
8. Is there a food you hate?
9. Sweet or salty snacks?
10. Coffee or tea?
11. What was the first blog you read?
Enough said – now I want to hear your stories!!
I hope you have as much fun as I did 🙂